CSS Federal was awarded the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). STARS II is an 8(a) set-aside contract for technology solutions. The contract offers simple to complex IT service solutions such as: IT help desk support, information assurance, cyber-security, virtualization, IPV6, Web 2.0, and more.
Features and benefits of STARS II include:
• Directed task orders (up to $4 million)
• 8(a) credit to the client agency
• Short procurement lead time
• Program ceiling: $10 billion
• Non-protestable (under $10 million)
CSS STARS II Contract Information: