Who We Are
CSS, LLC was founded in 2011 as an 8(a) Small Business that provides IT design, implementation, maintenance, and consulting services. Our goal is to transform the way governments develop, deliver, and secure digital services. We help organizations accomplish their missions through agile approaches and human-centered design and a culture of collaboration, using modern and secure technologies, with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
What Makes Us Different?
We encourage our resources to think outside of the box, delivering secure solutions more efficiently, with measurable cost savings. Everyday we strive to deliver solutions that transform the way government achieves its mission, leveraging the best people, processes, and technologies.
CSS is CMMI Level 3 appraised and possesses both ISO 9001:2015 and 27000 certifications.
CSS is pleased to welcome Mr. Wayne Larson to the team. With his extensive experience managing IT and engineering programs and projects for the Federal government, he’s a valuable addition to CSS. Mr. Larson has led some of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) most critical programs, including a major Oracle Federal Financials system modernization and the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) strategic initiative.
At CSS we pride ourselves on our people. Our team is comprised of a highly skilled group of professionals with certifications such as:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) IT Service Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Oracle Certified Database Administrator
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Project Management Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Quality Software Engineer
- SCRUM Master
C&T Joint Venture
C&T Technologies is a Joint Venture (JV) between CSS and Tantus Technologies, Inc. (Tantus) under the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Mentor-Protégé Program. We provide the Federal Government with high quality solutions that enable the mission success of our customers.